'Salman is the only star, rest are all mazdoors', says Imran Khan
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
With his 'Mr. Clean' image both on screen as well as off it, it's not wrong that Imran Khan is touted be one of those to rule the silver screen in the years to come. Today, despite his last film's status at the box-office, he still continues to be on the wish list of every filmmaker.
In the recent issue of Stardust, Imran has spoken to his heart's content, touching upon the A-Z of his life! To begin with, he cites a statement that his dearest mamujaan Aamir Khan had once told him "There's only one star in the industry, Salman Khan. The rest are all mazdoors."
Besides this, he also spoke about the lesser known Anil Pal, his US based father. Talking about his parents, who had divorced when he was very young, Imran says, "Their agenda was not fighting or hatred. Their concern was to see me okay. They were incredible that way. My parents were always one unit for me. If I am not shattered about my past today, the credit goes to them." While his mother Nuhzat remarried so that he never misses his father, Imran says, "I got twice as lucky. I've two dads. And three parents instead of two. My dads love me. They've made me what I am."
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held