Salman Khan walks the ramp for a friend
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Salman Khan, who has begun shooting for his next film Mental in Dubai, walked the ramp for good friend Raza Beig recently.
Raza Beig's fashion outlets are the sole supporter of Salman's brand Being Human in UAE.
The superstar wooed his fans at the show.
The actor, who was last seen on screen in Dabangg 2, will be shooting at malls, amusement parks in the city.
Before leaving for Dubai recently Salman Khan had tweeted: "Nothing Jst On My Way To The Airport Going To Dubai To Shoot For Mental. Hearing A Track Wakanda In My Car By Dimitri Vegas And Like Mike."
Mental also stars Tabu, Daisy Shah, Ashmit Patel and Vatsal Seth. Reports are that veteran actor Naseeerudin Shah will also feature in a pivotal role in the movie, which is said to be the remake of Telugu film Stalin.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held