Salman, Prabhu Deva to team up for yet another remake?
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
After setting the cash registers ringing at the box office and starting a new wave of action-masala entertainers with 'Wanted', actor Salman Khan and choreographer-turned-director Prabhu Deva are likely to be teamed up again for a South film remake.
Gossip mills are abuzz that both will team up again for a film to be produced by Tips Company.
"We are doing a film with Salman in the lead. The film will be directed by Prabhu Deva. We can't talk about the subject it can be anything. We are still working on it," said producer Kumar Taurani.
"We will talk about it once everything falls in place. We will announce soon," he added.
It was 2009 blockbuster film "Wanted" that turned tables for Salman in Bollywood again and also opened doors as a director for Prabhu in B-town.
"They both started a new trend in the industry. We are pleased to be working with them. One side we have Salman who has a huge fan following and other hand Prabhu, whose style is liked by everyone," Taurani said.
Considering, that Salman has a jam packed schedule, the shooting for this film will only begin in 2013.
"We will start shooting for it by the end of next year," Taurani said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet