Samsung Galaxy S4 is more of the same: HTC boss
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Imperious Azhar Mahmood powers KXIP to 183
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
Benjamin Ho, the chief marketing officer for HTC smart phones, has slammed Samsung's new Galaxy S4, saying the new mobile by the Korean electronics giant, 'offers nothing new' to its users.
Ho said that with a continuation of a plastic body and a larger screen being the most obvious physical change, Samsung's new Galaxy pales in comparison to the all aluminum uni-body HTC 'One'.
He stressed that HTC remains the best option for those people looking for the best technology wrapped in premium design, the Telegraph reported.
HTC customers want original cutting-edge technology, mouth-watering design and a premium feel from their mobiles, which is why the firm created the HTC One, he added.
The Galaxy S4 was unveiled at a glamorous event in New York yesterday.
The new phone can sense a finger hovering over its screen and has a device that follows your eye movements and scrolls the page down automatically.
According to the paper, these advances, along with a 13MP camera and a faster, eight-core processor, have assured smart phone users that the phone marks a significant step up from last year's bestselling Galaxy SIII.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations