Sanjay Dutt on the sets of Himmatwala to watch Ajay Devgn dance
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
Bollywood actor Ajay Devgn and his Himmatvala director Sajid Khan had a surprise visitor during the film's shoot in Hyderabad recently.
Actor Sanjay Dutt, who was also shooting for his new film Policegiri at Ramoji Rao studios in the southern city, visited the film's sets to meet his best friend Ajay Devgn and watch him dance on Taki o Taki Re.
A source close to the team confirmed Sanjay Dutt's presence and Ajay Devgn's team wrote on Facebook: "Sanjay sir was shooting for his film Policigiri in Hyderabad and when he heard that Ajay sir was shooting for a song sequence 'Taki O Taki' he decided to come and visit the sets to watch him dance."
Once the shoot got over, the duo were joined by Sajid Khan.
Himmatwala, which has Ajay Devgn and Tammanah in the lead, is set to hit the theaters on March 29, 2013.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held