Sanjay Dutt plays a Rajasthani in P.K.
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Sanjay Dutt loves to experiment with his roles. After playing a bald Kancha Cheena in Agneepath and a Sardar in Son Of Sardaar last year, the actor will now essay the role of a Rajasthani. He is set to re-team with his Munnabhai director Rajkumar Hirani for his next directorial venture, P.K.
A source associated with the project confirms, "Sanjay is indeed a part of the film. He has a small but a pivotal role where he plays a Rajasthani man." Apart from Dutt, this film stars Aamir Khan, Anushka Sharma and Sushant Singh Rajput. The film's shoot is set to begin on February 2 in Mandawa, a small town near Jaipur in Rajasthan.
According to the source, Arshad Warsi was earlier supposed to play this part, but the actor had to opt out due to date issues and the role went to Dutt. Interestingly, this marks the first time that the actor will share screen space with Khan. With Hirani also donning the hat of a producer for the first time, P.K. is set to release around Christmas this year.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held