Sanjay Dutt to play Sher Khan in 'Zanjeer' remake
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt is all set to play the role of Sher Khan in the remake of Amitabh Bachchan starrer 1973 hit "Zanjeer".
The highly anticipated project directed by Apoorva Lakhia, also stars southern star Ram Charan Teja and Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra in the lead, who play the role of Vijay and Mala.
Sher Khan's role was made famous by veteran actor Pran in the Prakash Mehra directed film.
While Dutt will be seen as Sher Khan in the Hindi version of 'Zanjeer', actor Sonu Sood is on board to play the same role in the Telugu version of the film, which is being shot simultaneously.
Produced by Reliance Entertainment, Adai Mehra Productions and Flying Turtle Films, "Zanjeer" will hit theatres next year.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations