Sanjay Dutt's son Shahraan turns drummer
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
Sanjay Dutt's two-and-a-half-year-old son Shahraan has been spotted regularly on the sets of dad's Peekay.
Though the actor's twins Shahraan and Iqra are not allowed to watch movies just yet, but looks like Shahraan often watches his father play drums at home in his free time.
Sanjay Dutt is known to be very fond of playing musical instruments like guitar and drums and his son Shahraan is his best audience.
He is even learning some moves by imitating his musically inclined father.
During Sanjay Dutt's Peekay schedule in Rajasthan, wife Maanayata had surprised the actor by flying down for their anniversary along with the twins.
A special puppet show was arranged at the hotel for their entertainment and on seeing a set of drums as part of the entertainment act; Shahraan enthusiastically went up on stage and started playing the conga drums to the amusement of the family.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'