Sarah Jessica Parker's character cut from Lovelace biopic
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
'Sex And The City' star Sarah Jessica Parker's portrayal of American feminist Gloria Steinem has been cut from Amanda Seyfried's new Linda Lovelace biopic.
The 47-year-old actress signed onto "Lovelace", about the porn icon who starred in 1972's "Deep Throat", last year after Demi Moore dropped out from the film due to health problems, reported Daily Star online.
The drama, which stars Seyfried as the titular character, is set to premiere at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah next week, but viewers won't get to see Parker's performance - since filmmakers decided to end Lovelace's story in 1980, four years before she met Steinem.
And director Rob Epstein said that it was a tough decision to leave Parker's scenes on the editing room floor. "You never want to make that call," he said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow