SAT asks Sebi to re-examine investor's complaint against Osian's Art Fund
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Madras High Court issues notice to BCCI, Sports Minister over IPL spot-fixing
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- Govt further cuts import tariff value of gold
Later in the evening, Osian's Art Fund said it does not fall under the regulatory authority of Sebi. "The Osian's Art Fund position from inception is that it or any other art fund does not qualify as a CIS under the SEBI (Collective Investment Scheme) Regulations, 1999.
"In the Private Placement Memorandum, the Risk Factors and Special Considerations clearly stated and disclosed that we are not regulated by or registered with any regulatory authority, such as SEBI, whether in India or abroad," Osian's Art Fund said in a statement.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow