Satire on a song!
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Ata Pata Laapata
Producers:Radha Rajpal Yadav
Cast:Dara Singh, Asrani, Rajpal Yadav, Ashutosh Rana,
Vijay Raaz, Yashpal Sharma, Razzak Khan, Krishna Bhatt, Govind Namdev, Mukesh Tiwari, Zakir Hussain, Lalit Tiwari, Mustaq Khan, Manoj Joshi, Pankaj Jha
Release Date:October 12
About 25 actors are character artistes in Ata Pata Laapata and it marks the last film of late Dara Singh
Amitabh Bachchan graced the music launch of Ata Pata Laapata which raised curiosity amongst people for the film.
Ata Pata Laapata is a musical satire on the loopholes of the society and the exploitative nature of life. It talks about corruption in government, the bureaucratic systems and hypocrisy with which the society runs. It also exposes the selfish attitude of people in power, those who have it and those who want it. The film portrays the sad truth of life through song and dance.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held