Satya Pal Jain demands cheap LPG
Satya Pal Jain, former MP and All India Incharge of the Legal and Legislative Business Cell of the BJP, today termed the Union Minister Pawan Bansal's statement about making Chandigarh 'Kerosene Oil Free' as a mere 'political stunt'.
Addressing protestors sitting on a dharna organized by the Azaad Thara Market Association at Vikas Nagar, Mauli Jagran, Jain said that the Union Minister should know that under his rule the people of Chandigarh are neither getting kerosene oil nor LPG. These are available in black and at very high prices.
Jain added that due to the policies of the UPA government the prices of essential commodities have sky rocketed. It has become difficult for the common man to survive. Jain demanded that the poor in the city should be given LPG connections and cylinders at a cheap price so that they can afford to cook food.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow