SC pulls up CBI over delay in appealing Babri verdict
There are two sets of cases relating to the demolition of the Babri Masjid, one against Advani and others who were on the dais at Ram Katha Kunj in Ayodhya when it was demolished and the other against unknown 'karsevaks' who were in and around the disputed structure.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow