SC to take a second look at DTC depot near Yamuna
The petition said the High Court ignored the fact that the site was allotted to DTC for temporary parking of buses during the Commonwealth Games and was never handed back. Also, there was no DUAC clearance for use of land on the river floodplain, the petition said.
Arya said any construction in Yamuna river bed would permanently destroy the ecology of the river and its ground water recharge ability.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow