School notes: Ryan International hosts Iceplex Ad Film Awards
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
The 4th Ryan's Iceplex Ad Film Award (IAFA) was organized by Ryan International Group on 26th November 2012 at St. Andrews Auditorium, Bandra. It was an evening of prayer, dance, drama and excitement as young ad film makers in the age group of 11-21 received their awards at the hands of the some very eminent personalities. Over 23,000 entries were received in various categories for this year's IAFA. Ryan Group has set a perfect platform for children to explore their talents and realize their innovative aspirations.
To award these youngsters were MD, Ryan Group, Mrs. Grace Pinto, Brand Ambassador of IAFA, comedian extraordinaire Mr. Johny Lever, Jury members Mr. Neeraj Shridhar- Singer & Song Writer, Mr. Markand Adhikari, MD Shri Adhikari Brothers, Mr. Ramesh Menon, CEO, Airtel-Maharashtra & Goa, Mr. Zulkifli Mohamed - Tourism Malaysia, Mumbai; and Mr. Kiran Shantaram - Film Producer & Director among prominent luminaries like Shaina NC, Dr. Mukesh Batra, Parikshit Sahni, Dheeraj Kumar, Anjan Srivastav, Tabassum and Jeetendra along with a host of personalities from the world of cinema and television. This year, the most prestigious Dr. V Shantaram Award was presented for the best ad film Mst. Rajat Tuli, Ryan International School, Noida. Presenting the award were Shri Kiran Shantaram, Madam Pinto and famous actor who started his career with Dr. V Shantaram, Jeetendra.
Child artists like Bhavya Gandhi, Saloni Daini, Khushi Dubey, Afsha Musani, Anmol, Amol & Rahul Pendkalkar were some of the Celebrity Children who set the stage on fire, anchoring various segments of 4th IAFA grand event.
This year, three new awards were announced during the programme. The 5th IAFA will include 'Shri Balraj Sahani Award for best Environment Ad', 'Dr. Batra Award for the best ad in Health & Beauty Category' and 'Parth Overseas Award for the best ad in Health & Beauty Category'.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations