School students express their gratitude through ‘thank-you’ cards
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
The members of Eco Club of Stepping Stones Senior Secondary School organised a 'Thanks Giving Day' to express gratitude towards people working in different fields.
Forty members of the Eco Club, along with their teacher, visited different places, like the Sector 44 Government Dispensary, Sector 17 Fire Station, the State Legal Authority Services in Sector 9 and the Sector 25 colony.
The students expressed their gratitude to doctors, nurses, fire department personnel, lawyers/ law officers and sweepers by distributing 'thank you cards' to them and gifts like mugs and glasses, slippers and sweets, making them feel useful and very special. The principal, Anu Kumar, motivated the students to further take up such campaigns in the future.
Meanwhile students of Kundan International School, Sector 46 met the postal staff at the post office in Sector 17. Narinder Kumar, Senior Post Master informed the tiny-tot visitors of Class I & II, about how they sort out postcards, letters, parcels and send them to their final destinations by various modes.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held