- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Having acquired the rights of the 2011 Spanish film La Cara Oculta directed by Andrés Baiz, Fox Star Studios and Vishesh Films are ready to take off with Murder 3.
Vijay Singh, CEO, Fox Star Studios, says, "At Fox we have access to great stories from around the world and are always evaluating the ones that can be adapted for Indian audiences. When Bhatt saw La Cara Oculta, he strongly felt that this would be the best fit to take the Murder brand forward and so Murder 3 was born. Marking the directorial debut of Vishesh Bhatt, Murder 3 is inspired by the Spanish language thriller. It tells the tale of the unraveling of a mysterious disappearance, in true Bhatt style. "Murder 3 is the 2013 equivalent of the controversial Arth, belonging to the thriller genre, which released in 1983. At that time the institution of marriage was deconstructed and 30 years later Murder 3 deconstructs love and questions its very existence in today's world of relationship crimes. Now that we have the official rights to the film we hope to do justice to it and take the Murder franchise forward," says Mahesh Bhatt.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Mumbai police say they too may seek custody of arrested pacer
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet