Sebi suspends registration certificate of Knack Corp
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Sebi observed that apart from misrepresentation of the facts, the entity had "failed to exercise due diligence and proper care and to fulfil its obligations in a prompt, ethical and professional manner".
"The noticee (Knack Corporate Services) has also failed to co-operate with the inspection team and submit the documents and records, as found by the designated authority," it added.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet