Second pregnancy was hard: Kate Hudson
"Almost Famous" star Kate Hudson says she had a difficult second pregnancy.
The 33-year-old actress, who gave birth to her second son Bingham Hawn Bellamy with fiance Matthew Bellamy, said that she suffered major trauma from weight gain to breakouts and even hair fall after her delivery, reported Showbiz spy.
"When I had Ryder (first son), I was 24 and didn't really experience any changes to my hair or skin. But with my second child, I got acne, all my hair fell out after he was born, and I definitely had to work out to drop the weight. No pregnancy is easy to bounce back from.
"I was always cast as the ingenue, but now that I have some creases around my eyes, I'm getting more adult roles!," she said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95 lakh on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry and paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow