Sector 38 D shop burgled
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
A shop in the basement of Sector 38 D market was burgled in the wee hours of February 10. Cash was stolen from the shop.
SHO of Police Station Sector 39, Charanjit Singh Virk said, "The owner of the shop, Desh Raj Mittal had gone to a temple near his shop in the morning. On his way back home, he went to his shop where he found that the locks were open and the cash was missing. He then called the police and we have registered a case".
No other shop has been damaged by the burglars. According to the police, cash worth Rs 40,000 has been stolen from the shop. The police is yet to make any arrests in the case. "We are investigating the case so far," said the SHO.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations