- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Textile designer Krittika Sharma is hosting her first-ever exhibition of saris, stoles, shawls and dupattas. Handmade by the master craftsmen of West Bengal, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh, Sharma's line promises a wide and impressive collection.
At Artisans, Kala Ghoda till November 6.
An exhibition of the artwork of late cartoonist Mario Miranda is being held at the Aks Art Gallery in Mumbai. Titled "Mario's World", the show focusses on his travel-based works, from the time Miranda spent around the world especially in Portugal and England. Organised by Mario Gallery and curated by architect Gerard da Cunha, it will feature his more popular works and original pocket cartoons, the latter of which would be up for sale.
On till November 28 at the Aks Art Gallery, Oshiwara
Jam in Session
Prithvi Theatre returns from its break this weekend with Acoustic Sunday Jam. Priced at Rs 300, this weekend's session, titled Anshu Presents Vivienne Pocha, is the first of three musical events at Prithvi that will take place every Sunday. Attend it for Vivienne Pocha on vocals, Vinay Lobo on acoustic guitar, Kenny Rebello on base and Adrian D'Souza
At Prithvi Theatre, Janki Kutir, Juhu Church Road.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM