Selena Gomez warns young fans not to watch 'Spring Breakers'
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Singer-actress Selena Gomez has urged parents not to let her young fans see her new movie "Spring Breakers" because she thinks it's a bit too racy for them.
In the film, Gomez plays one of four college girls forced to work for a drugs and arms dealer when he bails them out of jail after they are accused of robbing a restaurant in order to fund their spring break vacation, reported Daily Star.
"I have done my best to warn the parents and my younger fans. I will be 21 this year, so, for me, it's been kind of refreshing and nice to step out of my comfort zone and do things that I didn't think I could do as an actress. But 18 and older fans, go see 'Spring Breakers'!," she said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow