Senior leaders pitch in for MC bypoll campaigning
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Madras High Court issues notice to BCCI, Sports Minister over IPL spot-fixing
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- Govt further cuts import tariff value of gold
Campaigning for the byelection at ward 7 picked up pace with senior leaders of all parties seeking votes for their candidates. Congress councillors along with senior leader Jagmohan Kang and candidate Poonam Sharma held door-to-door campaign in the ward. Sharma promised that if she was elected from the ward, then she would work for the development of the colony.
During the BSP campaign, Punjabi actor Arshad was present to seek support for
candidate Seema Yadav. Along with him other senior leaders of the party campaigned in the area. Senior BJP leader Balbir Punj extended his support and wishes to party candidate Bindu Rani.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow