Sensex gains over 65 points in early trade
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Tata Motors Ltd is working on a family of low-cost composite cars that is expected to complement the Nano, the automaker's ultra-low-cost car, said two people close to the project.
Titagarh Wagons Ltd and FreightCar America Inc on Saturday said they have agreed to wind up and dissolve their Indian joint venture company.
Singapore-based Tiger Airways is in talks with domestic carriers including Spicejet Ltd and Indigo to forge alliances to help passengers in smaller cities routed through Hyderabad for their Singapore travel.
The Foreign Investment Promotion Board will take up on March 6 the investment proposal of Malaysia's AirAsia Bhd's joint venture with the Tata Group and another company.
Norway's Telenor ASA on Sunday said it has started the process to refund money to its Mumbai customers and help them shift to alternate mobile operators in the wake of its network shutdown.
Russian conglomerate Sistema on Friday defended its bid to recover mobile phone licences in India as a strategic move giving it a launchpad for investment in southeast Asia.
Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd said on Friday it will resume production of its version of Pfizer's cholesterol fighter Lipitor for sale in the United States after resolving the issues that led to a November recall.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM