Sensex up 69 pts on hopes of rate cut by RBI
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Two people were killed by a fire at a fuel storage terminal of state-run Indian Oil Corp in Hazira in Gujarat state on Saturday.
Vodafone Group Plc said on Saturday it has received a reminder from Indian tax authorities on disputed tax dues over its 2007 acquisition of Indian mobile assets.
Separately, Vodafone has invited the government to engage with it to find an amicable solution to its multi-billion-dollar tax dispute in India,
State-owned Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd is set to buy telecom gear worth 4 billion rupees ($72.58 million)from China's Huawei to upgrade its landline network, top company executives aware of the development said.
eBay Inc is considering a minority investment in Snapdeal, as the U.S. company weighs options in India's digital commerce industry, said people briefed on the matter.
The civil aviation ministry has decided to scrap the existing rule that makes it mandatory for domestic airlines to deploy 10 per cent of capacity on non-viable routes like the Northeast, The Business Standard reported without citing
Top aviation ministry sources said Kingfisher Airlines Ltd's international flying rights could be given to other Indian carriers, along with its airport slots, in the coming summer schedule if the carrier does not resolve renew its flying license.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM