Served hot on a coffee table
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Madras High Court issues notice to BCCI, Sports Minister over IPL spot-fixing
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- Govt further cuts import tariff value of gold
After the recent game of one-upmanship between NCP leader Ajit Pawar and Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan of Congress that created a major crisis in the Maharashtra government, there was an exhibition of normalcy in relations between the ruling coalition partners. Chavan and NCP leader and PWD Minister Chhagan Bhujbal shared the dais at the release of a coffee table book, interestingly named Wild Maharashtra, at Sahyadri guesthouse on Malabar Hill on Thursday.
The chief minister, in fact, went a step ahead and smiled at the photograph of a roaring tiger on display.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow