Seven-year-old raped in Bulandshahr
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Regular wickets put Pune Warriors on top
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
- Afghan Prez to seek Indian military aid amid Pakistan row
A seven-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a youth in Anoopshahr area of Bulandshahr district, police said today.
"Around two o'clock yesterday, a youth was passing through the area in the Khushalgarh village of Anoopshahr. On finding the girl playing alone - outside her home - the youth lured her into his house by offering candies and raped her," SSP Gulaab Singh said.
Following this, he left the girl outside her home. On being questioned by parents, the girl narrated the ordeal, Singh said.
Late evening yesterday, the parents of the victim approached the police and registered a complaint in this regard.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet