Sex secrets of happily married couples revealed
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Women's top turn-on is 'feelings of love' for their partner, followed by 'when your partner takes initiative,' while men's top turn-on is 'seeing your partner in sexy clothes,' followed by 'feelings of love,' a new survey has revealed.
According to sex secrets of married couples from a recent iVillage survey, it turns out 68 per cent of men tied the knot with their best sexual partner. Only 45 per cent of women said the same, the Huffington Post reported.
When asked how many sexual partners they have had, the most common response among men was 6 to 10 (25 per cent chose this answer).
The most common response among women was 2 to 5 (31 per cent chose this answer).
Yet, 19 per cent of both men and women reported having just one sexual partner.
Although 42 per cent of women said their spouse never watches online porn, only 21 per cent of men agreed. 63 per cent of women said that they never watch porn.
It seems that we often don't really know what our partner thinks about our sex life. Though 79 per cent of men think their wives are happy with their sex lives, only 61 per cent of women said they are.
And though 55 per cent of women think their husbands are happy with their sex lives, 79 per cent said they are.
Babies may be a blessing, but they might not help your sex life. 52 per cent of women and 49 per cent of men said that they had better sex before they had kids.
The most popular desire on men's 'sex wish list' was that their partner would initiate sex more often (42 per cent).
More oral sex was next (41 per cent), followed by anal sex (30 per cent).
According to the survey women want more foreplay (35 per cent) in bed, to hear more loving things (32 per cent), for their husband to last longer (28 per cent) and oral sex (22 per cent).
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM