'Sexathons' helped world’s heaviest woman lose weight
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
After divorcing her husband three years ago, Pauline Potter who already weighed a whopping 46stone - piled on so much extra weight that she became the heaviest woman in the world.
But at a staggering 50stone, her ex-husband Alex (a svelte 11stone), couldn't resist her and set out to win her back and reignite their sex life.
The couple now have marathon sex sessions of up to seven times a day and Pauline maintained that the "sexercise" is what's keeping her slim.
The "sexathons" with Alex, who visits her twice a month for four days at a time, have had a dramatic effect on her size, helping her shed a stone each month by sweating off the calories.
"I can't move much in bed, but I burn 500 calories a session-it's great exercise just jiggling around," the Daily Mail quoted her.
Even though one of her legs weighs more than Alex's does, the couple are still able to enjoy sex using different positions. And although she isn't yet confident enough to buy sexy lingerie, she drapes a nice sheet over her to achieve the same effect in the bedroom.
The 47-year-old, who has a 19-year-old son Dillion from a previous marriage, had met Alex online in 2002 and they got married three years later.
But after their marriage hit the rocks, the daycare centre worker moved to California in 2008 with her son, and that is when she hit rock bottom and her weight spiraled out of control.
She was so low that she turned to food, often binging on four bowls of cereal for breakfast, half a box of cookies and a bag of crisps with cheese as a mid-morning snack.
McDonald's was her lunchtime venue, where she opted for a Big mac, chips and nuggets, that was followed by three portions of spaghetti bolognaise for dinner and a pint of ice cream for dessert.
Gorging on 10,000 calories each day, she was so fat that her son had to accompany her to the toilet.
After reaching her highest weight ever, with a BMI on 93 (the healthy range for a women her age being 18/5-25), her health suffered greatly.
She couldn't leave the house without a motorised scooter and started to suffer form lymphedema, which got so bad that she eventually became immobile.
The drive behind her weight loss desire came last September when, at a whopping 52st, she was crowned as the 'World's Fattest Woman'.
In July, Pauline made a dramatic move and entered herself into the 'Guinness Book of Records' to shame herself into dieting.
It was when Alex saw that she had clinched the Guinness World Record for her enormous size that he rushed to move back in with his former partner in Sacramento, California.
Pauline is now motivated to reach her target weight of 38st in order to become mobile enough to move in with Alex, who currently lives in Arizona.
"I still eat Big Macs, but I'll choose between fries or nuggets," she said.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held