SGX Nifty falls, caution before GDP estimates, ECB
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange fell 0.18 percent.
The MSCI-Asia Pacific index, excluding Japan fell 0.19 percent.
* Asian shares and the euro paused on Thursday, marking time ahead of a European Central Bank policy decision and remarks from ECB President Mario Draghi on prospects for the euro zone economy.
* On watch, India to release advance GDP estimates for 2012/13, and NTPC share sale, floor price for which has been set at 145 rupees, or a 4.5 percent discount to its Wednesday's close.
* Earnings on Thursday: ACC, Ambuja Cement, MRF, Aurobindo Pharma.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Mumbai police say they too may seek custody of arrested pacer
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet