Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya wax figures at Washington Tussauds
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Wax figures of five Indian superstars Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor would be unveiled at the Madame Tussauds museum's new Bollywood exhibit in Washington.
The exhibit would be unveiled today and be on display till the end of the year, a press statement from the museum said.
During the unveiling ceremony, two colorfully dressed dancers will perform a mix traditional and modern Indian dance at Madame Tussauds.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow