Shah Rukh Khan delivers power-packed performance in Jakarta
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan set the stage on fire with his high octane performance in Jakarta along with co-stars Bipasha Basu, Rani Mukherjee and Preity Zinta.
The 47-year-old "Ra.One" star made his entry at the jam-packed Sentul International Convention Center in Jakarta on a stylish bike much to the excitement of his Indonesian fans, who attended the show past weekend.
"This time I didn't get a chance to roam around in Jakarta. But I have always felt strongly that one can always tell how beautiful the place is by the people one meets there. Jakarta is a lovely place and the love that I got from the people there was my 'feel good factor'.
"I say that because I have been rushing around these days from film festival to movie shoot and then to Jakarta. It has been a mad rush, but the love I got at Jakarta made it all worthwhile," Shah Rukh said in a statement.
His performance, which was a part of the 'Temptation Reloaded' tour, left his fans asking for more at the end.
"Doing shows like this is a fine experience of being a part of the entertainment industry. Last time we did Temptations was in 2004. The years after that I and all my friends who were a part of the show got busy. So we decided to start off again and that's why it's called Temptations Reloaded," Shah Rukh added.
After the success of his last outing "Jab Tak Hai Jaan", Shah Rukh is currently working on Rohit Shetty's "Chennai Express"
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held