Shah Rukh Khan to perform in Muscat on Valentine's eve
Shah Rukh Khan may have lately been in the news for all the wrong reasons; however now we hear that the actor is back to doing what he does best. News is that SRK is all set to entertain his fans in Muscat as he will be performing there on the eve of Valentine's Day.
It is learnt that the actor will perform to an audience of nearly 25,000 on February 13, in a nearly three-hour event called 'Temptations Reloaded'. Apart from SRK, Bollywood beauties Katrina Kaif, Preity Zinta and Anusha Dandekar along with singer-actor Ali Zafar will also be performing.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow