Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express will release on Eid this year
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Salman Khan has ruled the box office for the past few years with big releases on Eid. But things are all set to change this year.
According to reports, Salman's arch-rival Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express directed by Rohit Shetty will release on Eid this year.
Reports further suggest that the Dabangg actor, who has been busy with CCL and other professional commitments, may not be able to complete the movie before the festival season.
For the past three years, Salman's films Wanted, Bodyguard and Ek Tha Tiger have all released on Eid and hit a bulls eye.
SRK's big films have always released during Diwali but it could be the first time that King Khan is aiming to woo his fans on Eid.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM