Shahid Kapoor, Prabhu Deva, Sonakshi Sinha shoot for Rambo-Rajkumar in Gujarat
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Choreographer-turned-director Prabhu Deva along with actors Shahid Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha are camping in Gondal for the shooting of Hindi film Rambo-Rajkumar.
Prabhu Deva, who is the director and producer of the film, and nearly 300 artists associated with the film are in Gondal, about 39 kms from here, to shoot the movie.
Rambo-Rajkumar is a comedy-action film for which some stunt scenes were shot with Shahid and Sonakshi in Gondal yesterday.
"There is no stopping us and everything is going smoothly," Prabhu Deva posted on Twitter yesterday.
The unit is likely to stay for another week at Gondal.
Earlier, the film unit stayed for nearly three days in Kutch where various locations were finalised for the shooting.
Last year, actors Imran Khan, Anushka Sharma, Pankaj Kapoor and Shabana Azmi shot in Diu for Vishal Bhardwaj's Matroo Ki Bijli Ka Mandola.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations