Shakira's boyfriend Gerard Pique reveals newborn's pic on Twitter
Columbian superstar Shakira's boyfriend Gerard Pique has posted the first picture of his newborn son with the singer.
The 25-year-old soccer ace, who plays for Spanish team FC
Barcelona, posted a snap on Twitter of the newborn Milan Pique Mebarak's feet, adorned in his very own designer soccer shoes, reported Contactmusic.
The proud father is clearly hoping Milan, who was born on
Tuesday, will follow in his footsteps, wearing trendy white Nike trainers personalised with his name. He captioned the picture, saying, "Milan's feet!" Pique and 'Hips Don't Lie' hitmaker welcomed their son into the world in Barcelona, Spain.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow