Sharmila Tagore distributes Saif-Kareena cards, Kapoor mum on wedding
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Despite a strong buzz that Saif's mother Sharmila has been sending out invites for the impending wedding of her son, actress Kareena Kapoor still remains tight-lipped on the issue.
Sharmila Tagore had recently indicated at an event that Saif and Kareena's marriage will take place in October (either October 16 or October 17) and there have been whispers that she has also started distributing the wedding cards.
"We are not hiding anything about marriage as we have not decided yet where and how the wedding will take place. I am sure everyone will come to know about it," Kareena told reporters here last night at an event.
"I know everyone is curious about my wedding. I am so sorry I cannot say anything now, it is not a press conference for my marriage," she said.
On the news about her wedding date and distribution of invites, she said, "I am used to it (the news about marriage, wedding cards and the date), some news is true some is false. I am used to it so I am fine."
Kareena's to-be mother-in-law Sharmila had converted to Islam after her marriage to Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, the Nawab of Pataudi and former Indian cricket captain. When asked if she would follow the same, Kareena only said, "It's a very personal question and I cannot answer it."
Post the release of her much talked about film "Heroine" on September 21, her next big venture will be "Talaash" alongside Aamir Khan, to be released on November 30.
On if "Talaash" will be her last film before marriage, the actress quipped, "How does it matter, I am there in both the films."
It is learnt that Kareena's designer friend Manish Malhotra will be designing a red sari for the Mumbai reception.
Asked about her take on it, Kareena only said, "Red is my favourite colour. I wear it every time."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow