Sharmila Tagore distributes Saif-Kareena cards, Kapoor mum on wedding
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Despite a strong buzz that Saif's mother Sharmila has been sending out invites for the impending wedding of her son, actress Kareena Kapoor still remains tight-lipped on the issue.
Sharmila Tagore had recently indicated at an event that Saif and Kareena's marriage will take place in October (either October 16 or October 17) and there have been whispers that she has also started distributing the wedding cards.
"We are not hiding anything about marriage as we have not decided yet where and how the wedding will take place. I am sure everyone will come to know about it," Kareena told reporters here last night at an event.
"I know everyone is curious about my wedding. I am so sorry I cannot say anything now, it is not a press conference for my marriage," she said.
On the news about her wedding date and distribution of invites, she said, "I am used to it (the news about marriage, wedding cards and the date), some news is true some is false. I am used to it so I am fine."
Kareena's to-be mother-in-law Sharmila had converted to Islam after her marriage to Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, the Nawab of Pataudi and former Indian cricket captain. When asked if she would follow the same, Kareena only said, "It's a very personal question and I cannot answer it."
Post the release of her much talked about film "Heroine" on September 21, her next big venture will be "Talaash" alongside Aamir Khan, to be released on November 30.
On if "Talaash" will be her last film before marriage, the actress quipped, "How does it matter, I am there in both the films."
It is learnt that Kareena's designer friend Manish Malhotra will be designing a red sari for the Mumbai reception.
Asked about her take on it, Kareena only said, "Red is my favourite colour. I wear it every time."
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet