Shatrughan Sinha's actress wife Poonam performs Chhath
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
With actor-politician husband Shatrughan Sinha still recuperating from a major heart surgery, his actress wife Poonam Sinha performed Chhath for the well being of the family and the people.
With husband Shatrughan Sinha by her side, Poonam Sinha performed Chhath at her 'Ramayan' home in Mumbai to offer devotion to sun god for the well being of family and the people, family sources said here.
The Bollywood hero turned BJP leader underwent a major heart surgery in middle of this year at Mumbai. He is still recuperating from the surgery.
The actress started Chhath as a 'thanks giving' gesture to the god and the people for her husband.
Though the Dabaang fame daughter Sonakshi Sinha is shooting abroad, son Luv and Kush actively participated in the Chhath celebration at home along with other family members.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held