Shatrughan speaks up: Advani, Yashwant, Jethmalani fit to be PM
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
Actor and BJP MP from Patna Sahib Shatrughan Sinha on Saturday said that party leaders L K Advani, Yashwant Sinha and Ram Jethmalani are all eligible for the prime minister's post. "All three leaders — L K Advani, Yashwant Sinha and Ram Jethmalani — have the stature needed to become the prime minister."
Responding to queries regarding BJP national president Nitin Gadkari, Sinha said: "I am very much with Yashwant Sinha and there is no question of backing out from that position". Asked if Gadkari should continue as the BJP president, he said: "It is BJP's internal matter and the party alone is competent to take a call on him."
Sinha was here to meet people injured during the Chhath stampede.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'