She is old and talentless, says Katie Price's ex-fiance
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Model Katie Price's former fiance Leandro Penna has branded her "old" and "talentless".
The Argentinian model, who split from the businesswoman last October, claimed that Price only married stripper Kieran Hayler for money and publicity, reported Digital Spy.
"She's married to make money. She always drove me mad about wanting to get married but it wasn't something I ever felt like doing. Katie knows she's old and has to resort to doing stupid things to get publicity because she's got no talent.
"Katie's desperate for money. She's going to use Kieran until she's finished with him and then swap him for someone else. I'm glad I took the decision to leave her because she was driving me mad with her jealousy," he said.
Price recently defended her marriage to Hayler, insisting that she won't get dragged into a "tit for tat argument" with Peter Andre - the father of two of her children.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet