Sheila in hospital again
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit was admitted to Escorts Hospital for a medical check-up on Friday evening, after she complained of fatigue and throat ache. She had undergone an angioplasty procedure at the hospital on November 27.
Parliamentary secretary Mukesh Sharma said Dikshit had resumed work three days after her angioplasty surgery. She had even gone to Gujarat to release Congress's manifesto in the run-up to the state Assembly election there. "The Gujarat trip was very hectic for the CM. She was brought here for a routine follow-up after her angioplasty, but is now resting here," a hospital source said.
Sharma said Dikshit was taken to the hospital for a routine check-up, but was later admitted. "Doctors said her condition appears to be absolutely normal, but she needs to take adequate rest," he said.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM