Sheryl Crow 'knew' about Lance Armstrong’s doping
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Madras High Court issues notice to BCCI, Sports Minister over IPL spot-fixing
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- Govt further cuts import tariff value of gold
Sheryl Crow, who dated disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong a decade ago, knew all about his cheating ways, it has been revealed.
Reportedly, the Grammy Award winner was reportedly present in an Indiana hospital room in 2004, when Armstrong asked teammate Frankie Andreu and his wife to lie about the fact that he had doped.
Armstrong started dating Crow in 2003 and the couple were briefly engaged before calling it quits in 2006.
According to Celebuzz, she was twice named in affidavits given to the US Anti-Doping Agency by Betsy Andreu that alleged Armstrong had used performance enhancing substances.
Crow herself has not spoken about the doping allegations.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow