Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan falls ill
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians continue to lose wickets
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty has been going through difficult times for the past few days, as her son Viaan fell sick. The actress, who is judging reality dance show Nach Baliye 5 on the small screen, tweeted: "Been in the hospital since Sunday evenin. My son Viaan hs been very ill. He's better now. A distressing time for us all. The worst is over:)"
The actress also had to skip Nach Baliye's shoot to be with her nine-month-old son.
"Had to skip Nach Baliye shoot 2day,jus culdnt do it! Grateful 2 Star plus fr understanding my predicament.Thank u all fr ure good wishes," she further tweeted.
Viaan will soon be celebrating his first birthday on May 21, 2013.
Shilpa Shetty was married to London based businessman Raj Kundra in 2009 and was blessed with a baby boy on May 21, 2012.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held