Shilpa Shetty's son hospitalized
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Shilpa Shetty's baby boy Viaan Raj Kundra had been unwell for some time and was hospitalized couple of days ago. The actress tweeted, "Been in the hospital since sunday evenin, my son Viaan hs been very ill. He's better now. A distressing time fr us all. The worst is over:)"
Shilpa cancelled all her professional commitments including the shoot of reality dance show 'Nach Baliye' to be with her baby boy. Thankfully Viaan is better now and on the way to recovery. Shilpa tweeted, "Thaaankkuu soooo much tweetos fr al the concern,love n prayers..they always work! @ViaanRajKundra is getting better and we shd be home soon."
We wish Shilpa's baby boy a speedy recovery.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow