Shiv Bhatia conferred with Feroze Gandhi Sadbhavna Award
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
The Feroze Gandhi Sadbhavna Award was conferred on Shiv Bhatia, Media Advisor to Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda, for his services to society and contribution to social causes.
The award was given at a function organised to celebrate the birth centenary of Feroze Gandhi here last evening by the All-India Feroze Gandhi Memorial Society.
President of the Memorial society, AICC General Secretary Oscar Fernandes, MP Naveen Jindal and AICC spokesman Rashid Alvi were among those present on the occasion.
Paying tributes to late Feroze Gandhi, Alvi and Jindal said he was a true patriot and an able parliamentarian who would always stand for the right cause. They said he was an outspoken person and even did not hesitate in criticizing the government.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow