Shivraj Singh Chouhan wants to make Bhopal a 'capital of arts & artists
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said on Wednesday that he wants to turn Bhopal into a "capital of arts and artists".
"I wish Bhopal soon becomes a capital of arts and artists and I will put in every effort to make it so," Chouhan said.
He was speaking after giving the clap for the muhurat shot of Sunny Deol-starrer 'Singh Saheb the Great' at the People's University here.
The chief minister welcomed the whole film unit, including its director Anil Sharma and the lead cast, including Sunny Deol, Amrita Rao and Amisha Patel here.
More and more filmmakers should come forward to shoot their films in the state, which will create job opportunities and so that local artists can also prove their talent, he said.
"I will soon bring in a new policy to provide facilities to those film-makers who shoot their movies in Madhya Pradesh," Chouhan added.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet