Shortcut Romeo to release this June
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Actor Neil Nitin Mukesh starrer Shortcut Romeo, directed by Susi Ganesh is all set to hit theatres on June 21.
The romantic thriller is the Hindi remake of the Ganesh's own hit 2006 Tamil film 'Thiruttu Payale', which starred southern actor Jeevan.
'Shortcut Romeo' also stars Ameesha Patel and Puja Gupta in leading roles.
The film is being produced by Manjari Susi Ganesh.
'Shortcut Romeo' has been shot in Mumbai and few other places in India. A major portion of the film was also filmed in Kenya.
Actors Rajesh Shringarpure, Bunty Grewal, Errol Marks, Meherzan Mazda, Ashutosh Kaushik and Vrajesh Hirjee also have prominent roles in 'Shortcut Romeo'.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'