- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
The Delhi Ibsen University Festival returns with a fresh group of college students taking to the stage. Expect avant-garde interpretations of Henrik Ibsen's plays such as Lady From the Sea and An Enemy of the People . The festival will be held at LTG Auditorium from September 19 to 23. Contact: 23384111
A group show curated by Monica Jain, "Untitled: Seeing Without Words", proposes a new way of viewing art — through images, ideas, narratives and experiences. The show is on till September 20 at Art Spice Gallery. Contact: 42500200
A celebration of Radha-Krishna with Hindustani classical music and dance, "Gaur Baran Radhika" has been produced by music director Tushar Bhatia and kathak dancer Shambhavi Dandekar. The show will be staged at the Sophia Bhabha Auditorium on September 18.
Mumbai-based artist Prajakta Potnis attempts to address social and individual anxieties through the degeneration that happens every day. Her third solo, "Time Lapse", is being held at The Guild gallery, Colaba. Contact: 22880116
To celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi, 13 artists will display artwork inspired by Ganesha. The exhibition, "Shree Ganeshaya Namah", will be held at Tilting Art Gallery from
September 15 to 30. Contact: 40004026
The Lonavala waterfalls, Malshej Ghat and Varanda Ghat, are among the sites that come alive in Sandesh Shete's exhibition of monsoon-themed art. The show, Shete's 14th solo, is being held at Grubshup till September 20. Contact: 9922893558
Vignettes of Resilience: Armed Conflict and Women in North-East India" is a showcase of 49 photographs by Kausiki Sarma. The frames tell the stories of women affected by armed violence in the Northeast. The exhibition is on at Alliance Francaise, Sector 36, till September 23.
Imagine dancing with a life-sized doll. The "Kraff Show " at Alliance Francaise will feature a human-size character, constructed from paper, as a partner for the dancer. The show will be held on October 3.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations