- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Origami artist Sachin George Sebastian cuts and folds paper into intricate artwork that provide a quirky insight into big-city life. His exhibition titled "The Metropolis and the City Planner" is being held at the India International Centre till August 31.
Utsav-Ranjana's Dance Academy presents a two-day festival of Indian classical dance titled "Sare Jahan Se Accha" to celebrate the spirit of freedom. The festival will comprise performances by Brigitta Hegedues (Mohiniyttam) and Ranjana Gauhar (Odissi) among others. On August 21 at Stein Auditorium, India Habitat Centre. Contact: 43663333
A solo show by Sunaina Bhalla, "Her Continuing Narratives" attempts to highlight the power of the modern Indian woman. These mixed media works lament issues such as poverty and illiteracy. The show is on till September 3 at Gallery Art and Soul, Worli. Contact: 24965798
Kahan Kahan Se Guzre, an Hinglish film with English subtitles, is a part of the NCPA "Fresh Pix Series". Directed by Masood Akhtar, it is a documentary on the life and works of MS Sathyu, a filmmaker and theatre designer-director. The film will be screened at the Little Theatre, NCPA, on August 24. Contact: 22824567
Shashin Limaye has been drawing and painting for 15 years and his latest collection is on display at Malaka Spice in Koregaon Park till
August 31. Contact: 30570433
Using his favourite medium of charcoal Ramesh Panchpande scrutinises human nature and expressions on canvas. Walk down the myriad shades of human nature at his exhibition at the Art Corner in Out Of The Blue, E-Square, Shivajinagar, till August 31.
Contact: 020 30570433
A whopping 101 plays by legendary playwright S Gursharan Singh are being staged by the Adakar Manch, Mohali. The series started in March and a second phase comprising 28 plays will be staged at Paragon Senior Secondary School, Sector 71, Mohali, till September 15.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM